Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Classic Who

As well as posting thing people have created, I also plan on writing short reviews for classic Who episodes. A few week back I was browsing the internet and came across a series of blog posts on nerdist.com by Kyle Anderson. Pretty much what he did was take each one of the 11 (so far) doctors and wrote about the 5 must watch episodes from each of their runs as the Doctor. I already watched all of the firs doctor, William Hartnell, so I wont write about those. Currently I am on the Patrick Troughton episodes called Invasion. As soon as I finish this episode, I will write up a paragraph or so on my thoughts about it.

For those interested, the episodes I have watched, and plan on watching are



  • Story 1 – An Unearthly Child
  • Story 2 – The Daleks
  • Story 3 – Edge of Destruction
  • Story 10 – The Dalek Invasion of Earth
  • Story 17 – The Time Meddler
  • Story 37 – Tomb of the Cybermen
  • Story 45 – The Mind Robber
  • Story 46 – The Invasion  <------ I am on this episode
  • Story 48 – The Seeds of Death
  • Story 50 – The War Games


Those are just the episodes for the first two doctors, and I will make a post for each doctor as I finish the previous one. If anyone is interested in browsing the original posts on nerdist.com, the link are


http://www.nerdist.com/2010/09/doctor-who-for-newbies-the-first-doctor/
http://www.nerdist.com/2010/09/doctor-who-for-newbies-the-second-doctor/

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to watch Dr. Who, there must be a reason why it's the longest running series

    ReplyDelete