Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Matt Smith Quitting?

Perhaps one of the biggest bits of Doctor Who news that has been circulating around the past few weeks is about Matt Smith allegedly leaving Doctor Who within the next year.


Several months ago, in an interview with Radio Times, he said
“When I finish [Doctor Who], I’ll be…” before checking himself and continuing, “Well, I don’t know how old I’ll be, but by the end of next year I’ll be 29 so…”
Fast forward to a few months later. While discussing when he would be coming to America, in a brief interview with VH1, he said,
"I've got another year with Doctor Who, then I will come over [to America] and give it a shot"
As much as it saddens me to see a Doctor leave, it is the nature of the show and it happens. As much as I would love to see Matt Smith stay in the show for a while, I am interested to see what direction the show takes when the next Doctor is introduced.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly I'm not even seen Doctor Who not sure whats it about....though I think I should check it out.

    ReplyDelete